The 2009 Ellis Team annual SW Florida State of the Market Report will be released February 18, 2009 at the general meeting of the Southwest Florida Investment Association. It is located at Island Park Bridge Club – 16520 S Tamiami Trl # 16 Fort Myers, FL 33908
The format has changed from last year’s format. This year we’ll address the following topics:
- Sales Trends by Area
- Pricing Trends by Area
- Lee County Pricing Trends by Month
- Lee County Sales Trends by Month
- Median Prices Vs. Avg Prices
- $ Volume of Sales by Area
- Find Out Which Areas are Selling
- Identify Where the Deals Are
- How Will Recent Lending Changes Affect Investors
- How Will Recent Guidelines Affect Condo Sales
- Don’t Follow the Herd-Be the First to Know How This Market is Changing and Capitalize
- Get the Facts-Don’t believe Everything You Read
- Find out How the Stimulus Package Could Affect Our Market
- What Does the Latest Current market Index Predict for our Market
- Should you be Positive or Negative in 2009
- Ask Questions-Only Even of it’s Kind Where You can ask the Experts Questions
Compare areas such as Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Estero, Bonita Springs, Lehigh Acres, Sanibel-Captiva, Pine Island and see how your area is doing.
This year we’ve compiled two independent sets of data. The first is the most exhaustive set ever compiled. We tool MLS data from multiple sources, compared for duplicates, and deleted, and scrubbed the data for known errors. We used this data to compile a comprehensive database. Secondly, Jeff Tumbarello has compiled the area’s finest foreclosure database. This year we have analysed both sets of data and we’ll be able to compare and contrast the two independent empirical sets. Foreclosures have affected the real estate market, and by analysing the two together we’ll be better able to illustrate past trends, future trends, and show how the cause and effect is influencing the other. We look forward to demonstrating the lagging and leading indicators in this market, and how you can plan to take advantage of this knowledge.
Click here for more information on attending the SW Florida Real Estate Investors Association meeting and viewing the Annual State of the market Report.