Highlights of meeting minutes from 5/15/06:

ACC Report. Report submitted to the Board on May 15, 2006. There is one concern regarding a resident that turned their garage into a living area. This was not submitted for ACC approval. General discussion followed. Board asked Hayden to act on it.

S & W Comm- Budget/Picnic. F Palmer provided a brief update about the community picnic to be held on June 3, 2006. The committee is requesting $200.00 from the BOD to fund the event–approved. There was also a request to have one “teen night” per month to be held at the clubhouse from 6:00 to 9:00 p.m. -Approved–as long as there will be adult supervision and no-one in the pool after dusk nor any bikes/skateboards on the Clubhouse painted decking areas.

Building & Grounds– report provided for the month. Landscaping improvements were requested regarding the entry boulevard trees. K. Hayden suggested the committee meet w/Greenscapes to look at the master plan that is already being worked on for that area. Approval was given to the committee to maintain the 2 planters outside the front doors of clubhouse.

New member Kristin Mikovich was welcomed as she will now be part of the B&G Committee.

Mulch quote was rev’d from Greenscapes- determined to be high…questions were brought up if it was taken into consideration that the Blvd was already complete & there is already a separate quote provided for tot-lot. Also, B. Wilson asked if getting the mulch in bulk would be cheaper than the bags. Hayden to find answers for these questions as well as get two other quotes from vendors so there is something to compare to. Bench in place, drain in place, deadbolt on hall door in place. Power wash quotes reviewed for regular maintenance of pool deck, pool furniture, clubhouse decking & general maintenance of Clubhouse to include soffit/fascia…two more quotes coming.

Vandalism– F. Palmer reported on the recent damage and what was being done.

Berry’s Barbell Quote. K. Hayden was requested to obtain quotes for leasing equipment as opposed to purchase. He will report back to BOD before next meeting.

Downed Trees. K. Hayden provided a quote of $75.00 & a Board member provided a quote of $60.00 per tree. K. Hayden to contact Genesis Tree Removal ASAP at 823-5363 to set up time to stake trees. BOD would like completed before next meeting.

Entrance Sign– B. Condon provided a brief update. The sign should be completed by May 23, 2006.

Roundabout Update– K. Hayden is working w/ Greenscapes to get a plan and cost as well as a credit on what was spent.

Fountain Update– K. Oliver met with the contractor and is working on a resolution. She provided a brief update and cost on quarterly maintenance. For the 3 fountains only it would be around $1400 yr…does not include the bubblers that will be looked at separately & will not be replaced. The 2 in Westchester will be pulled to check the motors. To replace the fountains totally if needed will be around $8k each to include lights.

We finally rec’d all blueprints from Beazer for the entire Community so we are aware of the landscape plan as well as the irrigation setup.

Financial Review– there seems to be several residents that are well over $200.00 in delinquent dues and not at the attorney for collections. The Board asked what the process was once referred to atty and how long it takes to get into a lien.

Property Management Report. See attached reports for March & April submitted.

The next Board of Directors meeting is scheduled for Monday, June 12, 2006 at 6:30 p.m.

Comments are closed.